Monday, June 29, 2015

Mastan The Horny Goat ,,Please Dont Blow Horn






What do I tell you about this Goat with manly desires and indefatigable libido , he is always on heat and though locked up in chains as he sees the female goats on the garbage dumps , with all the force of his animal sexuality he breaks free and starts humping them to the cries of his master .. who runs after him and with few people gets him under control..and Mastan is a term for a spiritual happy man.. amazingly he understands me but because he knows instinctively that I write bad things about him , he loves to butt me so I keep a distance from him..

And there is Mastan in so many of us the uncontrollable desire .. so do we need to be locked up in chains .. lol

Some do , they need to be castrated too those who abuse little kids and this is not desire but a sickness of a corrupt mind .. it kills me when I read those stories ,, this was a blank post but my friend Alok Vats liked it so I added a few words.. this is another aspect of blogging it is called Sone Pe Suhaga .. Alok Vats is inimitable Blog Guru .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube