Friday, June 19, 2015

I Go To Lilavati Hospital Endocrinology Dept ,, To Meet Dr Shashank R Joshi





I had taken an appointment at Lilavati Hospital to get my self checked up for my diabetes and my high blood sugar ,,so this morning I paid Rs 1500 for the check up.. there was a huge rush , patients waiting for Dr Shashank R Joshi.. The nurse took my medical history , my blood sugar reports latest and the older ones since 2014 including the details and scans of my gall bladder stones ..

I met Dr Shashank Joshi gave him details of my case history my rigorous walking of about 6 km every day...

My blood sugar on 30 May 2015
Fasting was 232
Post Prandial  was 352


My Glyscosylated hemoglobin was 10.6

MPG Mean Plasma Glucose ,,257 MG /DL.

Last evening I took my blood sugar again  18 June 2015

Fasting 186
Post prandial  281 ,

My glyscosylated hemoglobin was 10.6
MPG Mean Plasma Glucose ,,257 MG /DL.

My last diabetes Dr SD Jain had prescribed ,,Glyree  2 .
Morning One Tablet before breakfast and one after breakfast

Janumet 500 mg ,, One before Dinner and one After Dinner I took for two months ,, but my sugar levels were always high.. I dont eat meat , no  sweets no rice I dont drink or smoke ,..no cold drinks ..

Dr Shashank R Joshi has told me to stop my old medication and has prescribed ,,
Gerner 2 one  before  breakfast
Glucomet 500 after dinner ,,

To check my bloodsugar after a week and after 15 days and get back to him.

This morning I did not go for my walk because of the rains and I tried going out for my walk this rainy evening , my camera got conked off in the rains ,, my bad luck.

I wanted to shoot the havoc of the rains in my backyard ,, I am stupid  I did not take my umbrella only my raincoat ,, I left after 4 rounds and came back home disappointed .


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube