Saturday, May 16, 2015

Royal Sleep Bandra Hill Road




Its only in Bandra if you are homeless destitute or a drugaddict you can live life King Size ,,even the cops who sit a few feet away wont bother him.. frankly most cops bother only those people that have deep pockets ,,I recently saw near New Talkies a traffic cop abusing a senior respectable rickshawala and than with due respect to the cop  I wondered why  cops are under so much stress unlike the Delhi cop he did not pick up a brick to hit the rickshawala.

This blog is about street dwellers so I shall leave aside police and police reforms ,, a lot of cops need to be reformed before police reforms ,, internally and externally ,,,in their attitude towards the common man .. not all common men are criminals ,,

I have been shooting this stretch of Bandra Hill road and I am left wondering why do drugaddicts prefer this stretch to sleep and dream ..they are always there along with these stray dogs

Where did the mattress come from ..did the mattress come before the drugaddict or vice versa ,, lol.

These are my street blogs collectively as a tag called Bandra Blogs ,,shot on my Lumia 640 .. this was shot last evening .. but today I shot another man sprawled on the pavement at St Peter Road I decided to shoot his video.. I said to myself why not extend my street photography as a video... I kept my voice mute ,,and shot him dreaming of Modijis Achhe Din..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube