Tuesday, April 21, 2015

This Is Ganesh Selling Vegetables Saving Money To Learn Cinematography




And I met him at Madraswadi , he is new to Mumbai, had some domestic problems he left Chennai to try his luck in Mumbai the only city of Dreams in India and Big Beautiful Dreams .

He has saved some money , he speaks fluent English, he has worked as a light man with a cameraman and he knows the essence of Light and Shadows .. He is a big dreamer an he was talking about his love for the cosmic camera photography and moving pictures ..And I was not in my usual attire I was dressed normal as I had come to meet a client at the posh Worli Seaface the meeting had been delayed I had time to kill so and I was shooting the Madraswadi Slums with a mobile phone in hand and Sundar my friend from Madras Wadi Worli told him about my passion for photography thus he opened himself up to me .

He is devout disciple of Lord Murugan and he was impressed that I was a devotee of Goddess Marriammen and shot her feast and people every year here at Madras Wadi.

And Sundar had bought me to the new Temple Of Goddess Marriammen off Madras Wadi touching the Sea ,, I shot the temple and I was telling Sundar I wish I could speak Tamil as the Tamils of Madrad Wadi women men children consider me one of their own..I shoot them and their Goddess  and as they pierce their cheeks with rods pull a tourist bus with hooks in their backs ,, Yes this is the magic of India I shoot when I am not shooting beggars despair remorse and garbage ,,

Happy Morning  this is my first blog of the day as I set out for my walk with my old Motorola G instead of the lousy Xiaomi Note ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube