Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hey Hindustan Times Where Are My Coupons





Message sent to Hindustan Times Mumbai This Morning

My name is Firoze Shakir

I am a blogger and a poet


I stay at   Bandra Reclamation

I paid by cheque and almost a month now I have not received my coupons

I sent two messages to HIndustan Times through my Twitter timeline

I am disappointed with your service and your attitude
I would request you to cancel my subscription you have no respect for old time subscribers

Thank you

My number

Firoze Shakir


Your Subscription Department SUCKS BIG TIME


My second message sent to them today ..
I got your message on my mobile phone but let me inform you I have not received the coupons .

Please cancel my subscription I have been a subscriber since almost  9 years I stopped subscribing to DNA Times Of India Midday thinking that HT was the only one for me .. but your service sucks the guy who took my check did not give me his number or I would have called him  the last message I got from you all was my request was being processed.

If its possible please cancel my subscription I am not going to track and run after the postal authorities I am a senior citizen 62 years old ..

Thanks
Firoze Shakir


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube