Friday, April 10, 2015

Hey Hindustan Times I Still Have Not Got My Coupons .. Your Subscription Dept Sucks




Dispatch details of your HT Coupon Subscription ( Coupon Number : 40901062 ) message received on 6 April 2015

Dear Mr. Firoze,

This is with reference to your below email regarding your HT Subscription coupons bearing coupon Number : 40901062 .



We  would like to inform you that the coupons have been dispatched via  India Post, airway bill number : EA733097584IN from our end on 01-APR-15.  As per the current status, the shipment is In Transit. Please be assured that the coupons will be delivered at the earliest.



Regret for all the inconvenience caused.


Best Regards,

Hajra

Team Hindustan Times

I sent a message today

Hi this is to inform you that today is 10 April and I have not received my coupons ,, I would suggest you send me a new lot or cancel my subscription.. I cant take it anymore

Thanks
Firoze Shakir

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube