Saturday, March 28, 2015

Our Perfumed Garden Of Garbage at Bandra Bazar Road




I shot this at 7.30 am today while going for my morning walk.. I had stopped walking for last three days due to my hectic schedule and even this morning due to the horrendous heat I had thought of skipping my walk..but the idea of walking in the evening at the MET gardens is chaotic with unruly kids ..in the evening the MET Cricket grounds becomes a Miya Park..of utter confusion and the security guards are too scared of being beaten by the Muslim kids so they shut their lips .. and the senior citizens bear the brunt.

I walked about 5 km came home slept and went out in the evening and shot the Ram Navmi Saibaba Palki at Jain Mandir Road Bandra on my mobile phone.

For me  in the mornings there is no escape from garbage ,,god had decided that it is garbage I must shoot and end up as garbage once I leave this filthy earthly surroundings of my backyard..and for the dirt filth and neglect of Bandra Bazar Road the residents , the Bandra Municipality and the BJP local representatives and the lone Congress corporator are equally to blame ,, and whether one local representative lives at Bazar Road and the other at Worli matters not our area got defeated badly by its vote for the Modi Wave ..

And so I shall keep on shooting the insanity of my garbage moments , those at Pali Hill Carter Road Band Stand Turner Road Joggers Park dont have to face the agony of living or buying fish mutton no beef at Bandra Bazar Market , even God wears a hijab when he comes to shop in our area covered from head to toe with two slanting slits for eyes.

Modijis Swach Bharat is a total eyewash,, on the soul of Bandra Bazar Road.. instead of removing the dirt in our system , rogue police officials worse than terrorists , bureaucrat extortionists ,rapists child molesters , crooks in the Parliament and hoodlums murderers and cheaters we are busy trying to cleanse India by removing garbage generated by man with a lousy system of garbage management .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube