Saturday, March 14, 2015

Christians In Mumbai Form Human Chain On 14 March




This evening I was invited by my friends at the Catholic Sabha and my godfather Fr Juan to come and join them at Bandra SV Road .. to take part in the human chain  6pm to 6.15 pm.. This chain began at Churchgate till  Dahisar and Thane I shot the Bandra segment .

And I have always stood by the Christian community during their silent protest for the Demolitions of Crosses and Shrines and its time we stand united against oppression..and the oppressed are always the minorities .

The desecration of Churches in Delhi , the insulting remarks against Mother Theresa the Beef Ban without giving time to the butchers to get rid of their stocks or getting them alternative employment and here my heart goes out to the poor daily wage worker the butcher at the Beef Shops .

then they came for the Jews, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew... When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.
Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller
 (14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984)


Some Jesus Quotes On Oppression

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”
Matthew 26:52-54

Can wicked rulers be allied with you,
    those who frame injustice by statute?
Psalm 94:20

Learn to do what is good. Seek justice. Correct the oppressor. Defend the rights of the fatherless. Plead the widow's cause."

 Isaiah 1:17


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube