Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Shot Her In 2007 .. Where Is She ,, Even God Has No Answers




This is an old image ,, and it is still fresh such is the memorable quality of street shots .. they live on on your timeline , as parts of our archive ,, in this case my archives .

I was earlier for a month going through my old DVDS CDS and re posting a few items after tweaking them via Aviary , but as my bad luck would want it , my DVD writer on my Acer laptop got damaged ..and I had to stop my work midway ,, my son promised to buy me a new external DVD writer till than I am back to shooting pictures the Mahim lot that you saw on my timeline .

And here this image I bought it forward by changing the EXIF data and changing the taken date as the posted date today,, though it was posted in 2007 .


Where is this girl .. nobody cares , why should they its not their job and this modern world sans values has made the soul of society heartless insensitive ,, and its the same with the cops , they see so much crime that  to their eyes even the innocent man appears as a criminal and it is a fact our leaders , our religious heads like the policemen  take everyone as criminals , a humorist , a protester or even a man demanding his salary from his boss not paid for many months is a criminal and sadly some of our cops always side with the monied to get the case wrapped up..

And  even the Delhi elections showed us the crass language , the stooping down our main leaders , winning is important and everything is fair according to them including hitting below the belt ,, it is sad day for the much harried confused voter ...whoever wins I hope he makes Delhi safe for women at least and most of all our North Eastern brothers sisters mothers .. this is essential.. if we call India our motherland a Democracy .. and God save us from fundamentalist motormouths of both communities ..

Lets be Indian for once and let Delhi lead the way.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube