Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mohomed Bhai It Was His Aquarium Shop Where The Rs 1.80 Worth Of Arowanas Were Stolen





The case is under investigation and this unusual robbery took place at Kurla East Nehru Nagar .

Mohomed Bhai is an importer of exotic tropical fish and has the best quality Flowerhorns and Arowanas , so one morning at about 3 am the thieves entered his shop with duplicate keys and meticulously stole the Arowanas and escaped with putting the fish in plastic bags that were stored in the shop.. and the thieves knew the shop , and seemed to have done a  clean job.

I have known Mohomed Bhai for two years now a good friend and the person who introduced me to Golden Dragon Flowerhorns and Kamfas .. most of my Flowerhorns are bought from his shop..

I sincerely hope the cops solve this case and Mohomed Bhai gets back his stolen Arowanas .

Entire Story on NDTV


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube