Friday, January 30, 2015

I try not to shoot pretty pictures but this was a long time back..




Sometime back I wrote a very long blogpost on this pictures BW version and I dont have back up on my laptop and it got accidentally deleted , I have never written such a long post  and I have a lousy memory so here I am posting the colored version and making an attempt to recover the lost blog from my mind ,

I shot  this in Lucknow 2005 , and it was almost 10 years back.. this year due to lack of time I did not visit the Gomti Ghats were this picture was shot , I had no time I came to shoot Chehlum 2014 and was here for two days , I cut my head with two daggers this time  in both my hands , and my kamzani pictures were shot by my relative Guddu ,, however on instructions from my mother in law he took away one of the daggers but I cut my head with the single dagger again twice , than before I could proceed my mother in law took away this dagger too.

I walked from Nakhas barefeet till Talkatoa a long distance in my wet clothes and a bandage on my head thanks to the first aid guys on the streets.


The day after Chehlum I shot the backlanes of OLd Lucknow , and I am an impulsive street photographer , I am not a disciplined photographer I use my street instincts my inner guts I shoot what I see I dont manipulate situations I shoot from my heart the pain of the people be it beggars beggar kids garbage too.

I had a diabetic wound on my leg from Mumbai that made life more miserable and my blood sugar was on the rise aggravating my wound .

When I reached Mumbai I got a viral infection that laid me to my bed for over three weeks , heavy dosage of anti boitics and i have recovered .

From the time I got both my cameras serviced at Canon Service center I shot one day that is my schools Diamon Jubilee Celebrations , and my cameras are on bed rest like me.

And all these pictures you see me post as BW thanks to Aviary are pictures from my archive on CDS and DVDS.
pictures  shot in 2005 and with added new thought or added new poetic dimension .. I use my Motorola G a lousy phone in terms of photography  but helpful in capturing fleeting street moments .. and it will be a long time before I buy a good camera phone ..I think.

And as I write here I also check on my Twitter timeline interact with friends , and another window is Google+ .. I also pimp my photo blogs on Ello and here I interact with a few photographers I came here thanks to kind hearted Mr Thomas Hawk I sent invites to a few of my Flickr friends but I dont think they are as impressed with Ello ,, maybe they are badly hooked to Facebook.

I also post my blogs to Indivine at Indibloggers , and also vote for other Indi bloggers blogs , I think it is most important to encourage bloggers , and by voting for their blogs we inspire them to blog more .. and Renie Ranvin the architect of this platform is a very dear friend almost a brother ,

I used to avoid Indian blog platforms once upon a time I had huge problems with people wore blinkers and kicked my ass black and blue because of my Shia Blogs or Hindu blogs ,,Indibloggers has been a great catharsis for this bloggers pent up emotions .

And as I accidentally deleted the BW version of this picture .. I am posting the original and deeply hurt on losing what I had written and as I type with one finger it can be a real pain in the as that is why I check other posts of my Flickr friends followers favorite and try to comment too but this universal finger hurts after sometime .Forgive me .. People who add me here at Flickr I add them back , though honestly i am not into Art Flowers Planes etc.. or Insects ,, but what the heck.. I dont shoot that genre ,, but I do admire those posted by some very dear Flickr friends .

I dont add people who have no picures on their streams here at Flickr or those that love genitals as photography .. that is why I block those who favorite my Naga Sadhu pictures once I see their pictures .. too bad I am frickin opinionated .

My hijra sets my gay pride sets my crossdresser sets are of public  as they serve as titillating the voyeurs only ,, and my hijra pictures are about human life their struggle their pain of living .. among repressed sexual animals you find them more among Indians who would fuck anything on two legs including a 5 year old child ..we talk about Swach  Bharat but cant clean the mother fucker rapists child molesters acid throwers .. and it is only a empty political mantra if we cannot clean the dirt within mans mind and soul.

I try to keep my pictures devoid of text but sometimes the dam bursts and you can imagine I use a mouse with my laptop.. I am still trying to get the hang of the Internet.

I use two Internet  providers MTNL and the local cable guy called Brian.. highspeed my son pays for one I pay for the other both WIFI.

Lastly I thank God for this Pro account that keeps my uploading unlimited and my Flickr friends ,, my second family on cyberspace ,, and yes I miss my two friends Fred Miller and Jeff Lamb.. they were the two strong pillars of my Flickr family ,, they could have lived a little longer ,, RIP

And this post still is far from the one I originally wrote with inner passion,, lost page lost illusions ,,

PS I also pimp my blogs on Tumblr how did I forget that..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube