Saturday, November 22, 2014

Why Do You Shoot Pictures Of Us Beggars ,,




I told her I was a beggar too
I beg with my camera giving
beggars their respect and due
I told her I dont sell beggar pictures
I dont wear shoes ..I dont booze
I am a free man I have nothing to
lose .I wont shoot to please others
I refuse ,my pictures are blogs they
wont be seen on rags or make news
my pictures are storyboards of my
spiritual quest poeticizing my views
why i shoot what i shoot whether you
like it or dont like it ..it matters not plaster
your adverse comments somewhere else
please excuse ..yes i can sometimes be
painfully obtuse ..to shoot what my soul
desired I shoot its my choice not yours
i am sure you have deduced ,..Islam for me
is Peace And Brotherhood but those who
cut innocent peoples heads rape shoot
I am not part of that Islam a volley of abuse
on those motherfuckers I let loose ,,

you add me at your risk,,, your religion is not my problem whether you are agnostic atheist hindu muslim or jew
i am a shia born . call me a heretic rafidi. you choose


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube