Friday, November 21, 2014

Behind The Soul Of Simplicity Lies A Smiling Face Of A Model




stop tickling my ear he said
she went on grinning instead
her smile selling a toothpaste
she was robust well fed ,,
a pretty face  lovely skin
through modelling she
earned her bread ..she
used her body she used
her head ..a radiance
redefining her beauty
she looked ahead ..

i whispered in her ears
my twitter friend sriram was
looking for a bride he could
wed she jumped with joy
her face turned red ..
she asked me whether
he was good in bed ..
i told her before he finishes
she would be dead
he does not trust Indian
condoms they easily shred
if only the manufacturers
could use a screw thread
those who screw wont
be mislead ..my friend
srirram potent erudite
well read ..a well settled
job of a department head
single loves to mingle
eats bananas and garlic bread
but was cynical about the
marriage bed cylindrical thrust
of a poetic thread ..after hearing
my eulogy stealthily she fled

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube