Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mr Boaz Retter Arrives In Mumbai... To Shoot Ashura

Mr Boaz Retter an American and a Flickr friend arrived in Mumbai  late night yesterday, and I asked him to come to my house and spend the night and would check him at a hotel in the morning .

In the morning really early we left to shoot the Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghats and  we shot the laundry down below the guy Maksood charged Rs 400 ,, to let us take images of the laundry and from here we left for Do Tanki I had to give my dagger for sharpening .

I left the dagger and told him I would pick it an hours time I took Boaz to Moghul Masjid Imamwada , Fotowat Imamiya Masjid and Amin all the Shis strongholds and than walked down Hazrat Imam Hussain Chowk , to the Dargah of Hazrat Abbas and to Kaisaer Bagh,

But prior to all this we had breakfast at the newly renovated Star of UP at Chor Bazar  we walked the lanes of Chor Bazar .

From there we went and shot the other lanes and headed back to Lucky Hotel .. lunch was pulao at my house and my grand daughters took turns  shooting Boaz..

And from Mumbai we will soon go to shoot Ashura in Hydrabad in a day or two.


dhobi ghat set flickr

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube