Sunday, October 5, 2014

I Respect All Religion But Durga Debris On The Beach Is A Greater Desecration



Those who immerse Goddess Durga go away .. after the festivities but all the Pandals that bring Durga for Immersion should hire  people  and see that Durga is duly respected with her remains collected and removed accordingly ,, Our Municipality believes only in Lakshmi as Money and not as Durga .

During Ganesh Visarjan everybody from college kids to school kids come to clean Juhu Beach but sadly I have not seen the same respect for Lord Ganeshas mother ,, Jai Ambe Mata Gauri or Goddess Durga..

As a Muslim as a concerned Indian I feel at loss as a poet it hurts me and over the years I have never shot Goddess Durga in this state , it would be insulting my own Mother and her Motherhood.

Please do something ..Durga Visarjan should mean respect and not leaving the Mother in this state of Neglect .

I would never hurt another mans religion or I would not be shooting pictures at all.. this is with great pain I took this shot to bring a message home to all of you and authorities concerned ..

The dumpers on the beach to remove garbage do not have the same sensitivity as you and me .. for them everything on the beach left behind is garbage but for me you it is our heritage lying on the beach.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube