Friday, September 5, 2014

My Friend Manuela Nesci And Me Shoot The 7 Day Ganesh Visarjan Juhu Beach



Manuela is from Italy and a great family friend she wanted to shoot the Ganesh Visarjan ..immersion so I bought her to Juhu Beach and we both had umbrellas but the stormy weather and the rains played havoc with our cameras .

This picture was shot by dear Twitter friend photojournalist Chirag Wakaskar , he is a great photo enthusiast and charming too..

I saw that Manuela got good pictures as I have shot a lot of Visarjan in the past , I was barefeet , after about an hour and a half Manuela wanted to return back to Bandra so we took a rick and gave a miss to the big Ganpatis .

The ricjk ride back home to Bandra took us more than two hours because of the bad unmanageable traffic snarls ,, we were trafucked to put it mildly.

At home Marziya Nerjis and Zinnia shot Manuela ,, they love showing of their skills on the camera .


Later Manuelas friend Anjali fetched her from my home ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube