Sunday, September 21, 2014

About Me As A Blogger .. The Beggar Poet




I began blogging first at Buzznet 2004 - 2005 as Photographer No1 And Commentator No1 ,,

Than I joined Blogspot again as Photographer No1 ..

Than Fotothing and Xanga and Webshots .

Than Fan Art ,,

Had a problem when my Buzznet site got hacked .. deleted my Buzznet accounts .. I was helped here by Tom Andrews .

I started Word Press both platforms than my Shia site Wordpress got hacked I gave up Wordpress for good ,, wont ever touch it with a bargepole ,,,


I joined Flickr as Firoze Shakir Photographer No1 in June 200 thanks to my friend Deepak Amembal Magic eye and my son Asif Shakir who gifted me a Pro Account ,,

Views on my Photos Flickr   32,788,990
My Flickr Images 305786

I have a few blogs on Blogspot

1 firozeshakir.blogspot.in/

2 shahasthussain.blogspot.in/

3 firozekumbhmela.blogspot.in/


4 marziyashakir.blogspot.in/

5 nerjisasifshakir.blogspot.in/

6 zinniafatima.blogspot.in/

7 photographerno1.blogspot.in/?zx=7f1404844dfd71ac

I have an active Tumblr Blog

www.tumblr.com/blog/firozeshakir

twitter.com/firozeshakir

I have deactivated my Facebook..,,

I am on Google + but I use it via GMAIL to pimp my Flickr blogs

plus.google.com/u/0/101088207970638509137/posts

Thats me in a nutshell for new readers and viewers ..

I USE FLICKR AS MY BLOG PLATFORM .. I AM A PHOTOBLOGGER ,, MAN WHO USES HIS CAMERA TO POETICIZE HIS RESTLESS ANGST..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube