Saturday, August 9, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENN BELL

om mani
padme hun
live long
live well
love from
marziya shakir
who was than
eight month old
in 2008
now six year old
2014
how time flies
with time you
cannot fight
or rebel

nerjis asif shakir
three year old
wishes you happy
birthday in my
grand childrens
hearts you dwell

when will you
anthony posey
bernie come
to mumbai
they keep
asking me
what do i tell


the 3 american
 musketeers
will run away
if they see
our garbage
dumps filth
stench our
living hell
the beggars
that in
our area
dwell ..
bernie
ben posey
please bring
sweet serene
 my lovely angel
(sarah) has dreams
wont sell ,,she is
sitting besides
the wishing well

meet dr glenn losack
my grand childrens
godfather and uncle


firoze shakir
happy birthday
to a fine human
 being upright
benn bell

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube