Saturday, May 10, 2014

Documenting Ajmer Sharif Urus 2014 And Pushkar

"Shah hast Hussain, Badshah hast Hussain
Deen hast Hussain, Deen Panah hast Hussain
Sar daad na daad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqqaa key binaaey 'La ila' hast Hussain"

This is my new series of Ajmer Sharif Urus 2014 that includes my short trip to Pushkar to meet my friends Raj Tilak and Niru Bullet ..
As I would not be able to visit them on Chatti  I met them first and returned to Ajmer to shoot the Chatti eve at Peersab Fakhru Miya .. Hujra No6

I also shot the Dam Madar Malangs ..the order to which I belong.

I shot Moti Katla the abode of the Hijras and transgender these images are marked PRIVATE ,,,and not for public view.

I left Ajmer on Chatti night ,, and reached home on 7 May 2014.

I showered rushed to Juhu Beach to shoot the Nehru Nagar Marriamm Feast 2014 .

I was invited by my friend Bhima Davendar of Nehru Nagar Marriammen Temple Juhu.

I shot this barefeet ,,

Ajmer Pushkar 2014 

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube