Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Message From Mrs.Helen Akobu.






Dearest Beloved,

My name is Mrs.Helen Akobu, I was a nurse and an elder in the Church. I was married to the Late Sir John Akobu, who worked with the Burkina Faso Coton Company here Burkina Faso for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2007.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, I have no one to inherit my late husband's estate. Please accept to stand as the beneficiary to my late husband funds and receive his estate, When my late husband was alive he kept USD$5,000.000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars) with one of the bank here in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this funds is still with the bank. the money will be transferred to your personal bank account in your state city as soon as I am convince that you will help me with all your heart. my private lawyer will prepare all the required Legal documents to your name. The money is meant for the project for the less privileged and down trodden in our society and also donate it to the recent earthquake crises that happened in Japan. So do not be afraid of anything.

One last thing my dearest, please use this money for its purpose as it is my late husband's dying wish and also 'God's plan'...

I will be very glad to hear from you, Reply to this e-mail address (mrshelenakobu100@gmail.com)

Thank you
Your Sister
Mrs.Helen Akobu.
helenakobu1@aol.fr

Thank you Helen for your kind offer
generous remittance USD$5,000.000.00
to this beggar poet  whose soul is held in a camera lens ..your money will be given to the poor the homeless in all sense .
may your husband Sir John Akobus soul
be blessed for his reverence ..his benevolence his love and this inheritance .for his kind attention..

A visit to Bukina Faso I will make to breathe your fragrance .. enjoy your hospitality your beauty your presence ..
Barkis old beggar poet is willing.. if you
accept me as your new husband ..make me a part of your poetical journey of
amorous suspense ..forgive me for my
romantic intrusion and simple honest
sincere outspokenness ..Oh Helen dont
blush my lady love .my princess ..just say
you are willing just simply say YES YES YES ..God Bless ..I will be bringing you
a Banarsi saree as your wedding dress ..
pilgrms progress ,,,my love to you i confess..

my wisdom hidden beneath the drape of my black indian head dress..my love to
you i express...


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube