Thursday, April 17, 2014

Where Love Has Gone ,,,




HELLO,
GREETINGS FROM MISS. REMIGIUS KATHERINE MARTINS

I APOLOGIES FOR INTRUDING INTO YOUR PRIVACY, SINCE WE DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER, BUT PAY ATTENTION AND UNDERSTAND MY REASON OF CONTACTING YOU PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME MY DEAR I WAS BROWSING IN THIS SITE,I SAW YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I DECIDED NOT TO WRITE YOU IN THE SITE THAN TO WRITE TO YOU DIRECT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ME TO TELL YOU REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU.

I AM HAPPY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU AFTER MY DIRECTION TO FIND A NICE TRUSTED AND SINCERE RELIABLE FRIEND I WAS MOTIVATED TO WRITE TO YOU AFTER SEE YOUR CONTACT I KNOW THAT THIS EMAIL WILL MEET YOU IN A GOOD HEALTH AND ALSO SURPRISED.I AM HERE TO SEEK YOUR ADVICE OF WHICH I KNOW THAT IT WILL HELPS ME TO OVERCOME MY SITUATION,

I AM PRESENTLY SINGLE GIRL MY
DEAREST,IN YOUR USUAL TIME, MAY IT PLEASED YOU TO WRITE ME BACK IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS (remigiuskatherine@hotmail.com) SO THAT I WILL EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT MYSELF,MY DETAILS,MY PICTURES AND PURPOSE OF WRITING TO YOU. PLEASE DO NOT NEGLECT A HUMBLE AND LONELY HEART.A GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS THE FOUNDATION BUILD ON OTHER RELATIVE THINGS TO COME. I WAIT PATIENTLY TO HEAR FROM YOU.THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED
YOURS NEW FRIEND
REMIGIUS KATHERINE MARTINS

fromcompany@libero.it

Thank you lonely heart Kathy Remigius Martins ..your message to this beggar poet..advocate of peace humanity ..sent him on a spin..the heart is a lonely hunter .
trapped from within.. is love an illusion a mirage or does it have its abode in the
claustrophobic chamber of the heart or does it lie beneath the skin..

I wonder confused , entrapped by my
impulsive desire whether I should again fall in love burn my fingers to begin  ,, will
you be able to leave your homeland your siblings , to come be my second wife the most treasured thing ..this polygamous poet wont live with you in sin..share my humble abode my kith and kin..

Sweet Kathy answer me ..benignly across the oceans that separate us my sweet something..I want nothing from you just your body soul your inner thing..that special
flower of desire ..the velvety touch its fair skin

True love is Discipline ,, your buxom beauty held by a thin veil and a diamond breast pin..your trembling quivering lips ..do let me in , this urban brown libidinous but not lecherous Indian burnt urban brown,, Friendly Djinn

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube