Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Message From Musa Alib



Good Day My good friend,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr Alib Musa ,an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with an African Bank in Burkina-Faso of West Africa. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification,($9milliontransfer claims).This is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 30% for your "Assistance".Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information below through my personal email id:(mralibmusa@terra.com).

Full Names:
Phone Line:
Country of Origin:
Age:
Occupation:
Marital Status:

YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

Account Name:
Account Type:
Account Number:
Bank Address and Phone/Fax:

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Alib Musa
E-mail (mralibmusa@terra.com)
alibb.msa@aol.fr via mx.aol.com


Thank you Mr Musa Alib..
for contacting this black sheep..as you sow
so you reap.. life a crevice dark and deep .on the soul of my beggar poetry i solemnly weep ..the wonders of god expensive mans soul plastic cheap...with your money in my account ,, i will distribute it to other black sheep..muflis aur garib..sukhe hot pathi jib.. befuzul ki yeh taleem.. madar chod kismet madarchod nase

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube