Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Message From Dennis Ouedrago Societe Generale de Banques au Burkina (SGBB),



My Dear,
I am the Manager in charge of Auditing section of Societe Generale de Banques au Burkina (SGBB), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both interests. I need  your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Five Million United  State Dollars Only (US$5,000,000) immediately to your nominated bank account in your country or elsewhere. Please note that there is no risk because I already arranged everything perfectly for the success of this transfer, 45% will be your share. But keep it as secret and Contact me for more details.

Am Waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately.

Best Regards,
Mr. Dennis Ouedraogo
denis dennis@holbright.com.tw

Thank You Dear Dennis ..your message adds hope and I certainly wont take it amiss ..kick to my detractors and to friends like you a big fat Indian kiss ..live and let live ..forget and forgive..
With 45% share of the gift money..I will distribute it to victims of rapists.. as our eminent public prosecutor said rape we must fight resist.. the degradation of society
human values as it persists..  a painful long list..tragic of evil minds evil thoughts with a twist..should be added in political manifestos ..i am sure you get the gist..

thanking you poetically at my wits..down in the pits.. a thought that hits..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube