Sunday, March 23, 2014

PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE


Dear Friend

Compliment of the season, My name is Zaynah Arabiya I am a Syrian refugee and the only daughter of one of the senior Adviser to the Vice President of Syria, Farouk AL-Sharaa I am 17 years old girl i survived by the help of Un security men of the country. My parents were killed by Syrian rebel in Damascus as the result of war after the death of my parents I was able to discover some documents about all the money he has in foreign countries and those document are with me I needed somebody with Godly heart that will help me to claim the money and also help me so that I can continue in my education

Please I need your humble Assistant in securing those Fund that belonging to my father for safe keeping, by your reply to this mail, I will send to you by email those documents and the contact of the security company where some money is located so that you can contact them, I will like to know your full name Home address and contact telephone number Age and occupation

Please if you really want to help me receive this money in your country 30 percent share would be giving to you for your kind assistant, And please make sure you’re capable to handle this money because I don’t want somebody who will cheat on me or waste my father’s effort. i will visit you in your country immediately you confirm the money by your side Thanks i will be waiting for your response, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ID, ( zaynah.arabiya1@gmail.com )

Thanks and Regard.
Miss Zaynah Arabiya

zaynah_arabiya@aol.fr via mx.aol.com


thank you
destiny's child
sweet brave
kind generous
zaynah..arabiya
with this malangs
blessings your
problems will clear
dont worry dear
god maybe far
but he always
hears ,, wipes
away tears ,,
may this positive
response from my
end add some cheer
yes i shall do your
biding ..without
a shadow of doubt
or fear,,once this
is over and done
with i shall drop in
to kiss your hand
in Syria ....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube