Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Holi Festival Of Colors Shot By Nerjis Asif Shakir 2 Year Old


I took Nerjis my grandaughter , down to shoot the colors of Holi , but it was mid afternoon , and the festival was at its lag end , so I made her shoot Bandra Bazar Road , and than some street photography..I was in bad shape too, as before I took her down while cleaning the aquariums at home I got a massive shock from a open wire from the aquarium light that had got lose and was in the water I did not notice it , I was plumb lucky as all my family were in the next room but my maid servant heard my screams of pain rushed in and had the presence of mind to switch of the plug with a broom stick..

So after recovering from this shock I took Nerjis to shoot the colors and God had added an extra color to my life too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube