Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thank You Mr Ben Johnson

Hi friend I am a banker. I want to transfer an abandoned USD10.5Million to your
BANK account. 40/percent will be your share. No risk involved. Contact me for
more details my No +226 74738965 feel free to contact me
Thanks
MrBenard Johnson.

pietromuni@tin.it

thank you ben
for your kindness
compassion trust
i had sold everything
including the shirt
of my back i had
gone Bust..
i gambled my
devilish soul on
wine woman and lust
i tried to cut my wrist
dried blood ,, refused
to burst a rusty blade
what could be worse
i tried to hang myself
from a ceiling fan
it broke on my head
i hit the dust .. i tried
to drown myself in
the kitchen sink..
i demeaned death
by quenching my
thirst first..i put my
swollen head on
the railway track..
but at the railway
crossing before
the train could
do any more
damage i was
discovered by
a nurse ,,, thereby
angering the driver
of the hearse ..now
with your 4 million
i know i am not
cursed ..my heart
regains its lost joy
my babe has come back
to me with lips pursed

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube