Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Message From Republic Of South Sudan

Dear friend,

Your immediate reply needed please.

My name is Capt Mohamed Diaz from the Republic of South Sudan. I am
presently in China, I have a confidential transaction worth of 25
Million U.S Dollars to discuss with you. Kindly let me know if you are
interested so that i can email you some more details about what i
really need you to do for me and for us to organized how and where to
meet for a better discussion. Please send your reply only through my
private email address at:
( mohameddiaz@terra.com )

Thanks.
I await your prompt response please.

Regards,
Capt. Mohamed Diaz.
E-mail,(mohameddiaz@terra.com)
Tel: +86 137 6064 9566.

thank you
captain
i am thankful
for your kind
messages
mouse is more
powerful than a
sword or pen
i could visit you
in china just
tell me when
or if you come
to mumbai ...
i will introduce
you to the beautiful
sushmita sen
take you to chor
bazar our famous
thieves den..if you
come in may you
could meet my
friend Glenn ,,
at Hotel Leopold
it opens at 10
or i could take
you to samovar
at kala ghoda
close to fountain
or i could take you
to film city to see
kapil sharma indias
pride most famous
comedian..please
take good memories
of our totally changed
complaint friendly policemen
more polite courteous ..among
my countrymen..dont get
conned by our sharp shrewd
taximen..most of all you would
love to meet our paid media
our journalists celebrity photographers
collectively called pressmen....
the aam admi sweeping our streets
of political musclemen protesting
against vandalism..these sincere
breath of fresh air future politicians

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube