Monday, January 27, 2014

Facebook - New message from Pretty Juliet


Pretty Juliet 4:38pm Jan 26
I found your profile interesting and i believe we can be friends.Please write me back with my email addressjuliet656@live.com so that i can tell you more about myself,and send you more of my photos, or you can send me your email address so that i will write you and introduce myself more to you,Thanks

Thank you
for this kind
message to me
pretty juliet
though i must
reiterate
there are more
handsome
virile rich
romeos
on the
internet
who will
give you
their
moneys
worth
dear
juliet
i am
a beggar
poet
broke
very upset
money lenders
gunning for my
colored ass
my dear pet
i have yet
not cleared
my last 3 years
debt i was stupid
to have fallen in
love with another
beautiful woman
on the cyber net
she conned me
cheated me
robbed me
defrauded me
making me
a beggar poet
dear juliet
i have no
home just
a small
movable
toilet
in which
i dip
my head
searching
for her
deceitful
silhouette
so as much
as i want to
meet you
dear juliet
fear of love
with pretty
woman
i am the
wrong
candidate
forgive me
for my
shortcomings
my moderation's
i am a liability
more than
an asset
i cannot
loan myself
to you my dear
my poetic regrets
said my good
astrologer you
will be poisoned
by a blonde or
a brunette
on your love
pillow
she will
engrave
your epithet
here lies
a loser
incorrigible
coquet
bollywoods
most wanted
internet poet

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube