Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Year Message From James Madan Holds Promise



Dear Friend,
Compliment of the day to you, I sent you a mail a couple of days ago about a transaction and haven’t heard from you since then. The message was to solicit your partnership to transfer the sum of (10.5 million US dollars). I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive a positive response from you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
James James

jamesmadan7@msn.com

thank you james
james ..your message
how did i miss ,,i was
sad unloved lost in
the memories of her
illusions and bliss
she left me for
another man..
without a parting
kiss..love of
so many endearing
years cant be this
as is where is
despondent
dismayed
deleted .
she eloped
with my best
friend chris
vis a vis
to paris
so your
10.5 million US dollars).
means nothing to me
useless without her
the woman i loved
now is mrs ,,,
once she was miss
my sweet angel
my princess
hereby i reminisce
her thoughts betrayal
of my love how how
can i ever dismiss
a million light years
this beggar poet
receding marital bliss

i knew something
was strange amiss
when a snake hissed
through the cleavage
of her bountiful bodice

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube