Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Message From Burkina Faso ,,,


Dear Friend.

I am Mr Sherrif Salif, manager and account auditing department, Coris Bank lnternational Burkina Faso. I need your assistant as I have the opportunity of Transferring the sum of $ 11 million dollars into your bank account. If you are Interested reply me for more details.

Thanks

Mr.Sherrif

Sherrif Salif sherrif.salif@aol.fr via mx.aol.com

Thank you
Dear kind brother
Sheriff Salif..for the
sum of $ 11 million dollars
thank you chief ..
with kindhearted
people like you
this world would
not need thieves
i will now cure
myself from feet
mouth disease
that has poetically
impractically kept
me ill at ease .
your message
your offer my
nirvana karmic
release ..thank
you please ,,
my blessings on
your wife children
nephews niece
i want you to
take some of
my money send
them to Greece
jeez,,sun shine
where they wont
unduly freeze
kindly air kindly
breeze..good
for blood arteries
as for me my lady love
i will marry
in an abbey
our colored babies
will end racism
apartheid
black and white
painted in light
smiling faces
when i say
cheese
beggar poet
part malang
part yogi

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube