Saturday, December 14, 2013

DEAR BELOVED!!!! A Message From Mrs Helen Wong

Greetings to you,

mikko.savolainen@ppb.inet.f

I am Mrs.Helen Wong, from Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. (China)I have a
business proposal of USD $30,000,000 (Thirty Million United States Dollars Only)
for you to transact with me
Contact me via my email address: helenwong012@yahoo.co.jp

dear sweet kind loving
mrs helen wong..your
message of making
me a wealthy beggar
poet rejuvenates my
testosterone level
gives me hope
lifelong i am
already feeling
 strong i know
you wont do anything
legally wrong
we could meet at
chunking mansions
the indian paki part
of seedy hong kong
i am sure you will
come along..wine
woman no song
money is honey
to whomsoever
it belongs .,,
sweet pain it
prolongs ..desirably
i promise to remain
head strong ,,
over the dinner
table we could
energetically
play ping pong

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube