Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Friends From Italy Shot By Nerjis Asif Shakir 2 Year Old


Manuela my dear friend from Italy was down and I was to meet her and her friends Anjali Emanuel at Linking Road Bandra , but I have not been keeping too well, and I completely forgot about till a call from Anjalie made me rush to our Rendezvous at King Shoes my friend Hafeezes shoe shop, Nerjis came along with me.

From LInking Road I took both my Italian friends to Chapel  Road , they wanted to see the wall graffiti again, from there to Mount Mary Church and to St Peter Church , Bandra Bazar Road and to my house , where my other grand daughter two year old Zinnia shot their picture .

Nerjis Asif Shakir is cool confidant with the camera , but got very nervous when a friends daughter also two year old began hugging her at the St Peter Church.. ,we met Fr Juan , he was not well he came down to meet my friends ..

So this is a short series at Bandra , we missed our other friend Magic Eye Deepak..Marziya to was at her friends house...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube