Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ehsase Karbala tujhe hojaega Iqbal, Tanha kisi azeez ki mayyat utha ke dekh

Thank you Hassan S Ali bhai the first mention of this quote was by dear aziz maulaiee Abbas Kazmi sab...you people friends have the words .. I have been lucky to translate pain Ghame Hussain into Images ...I have in all humility since I joined Flickr in 2007 , shot posted blogged 50000 images or more as documentary of Shiasm.. because of the graphic nature of my images , you have to be a Flickr member to see them, my images as photo journalism , of historical essence value has been restricted from public view ...

Salaam Ya Hussain..

I have because of all this and limited storing at New Flickr stopped shooting most events of all religion ,,,To those who dont know me I am a hobbyist street photographer I dont sell my images or words or blogs , my source of income is not from photography,,, I am man from the tailoring trade ..Bole Toh Darzi...Tailor Master ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube