Sunday, October 6, 2013

What Is Shown To Me I Shoot ,,,


a thought
enters my
mind i
dont refute
a young
beggar mother
homeless
destitute
if god had
given her
a second chance
she would look
more beautiful cute
but caught in the
cosmic net of
her misery
her life is better
than the life
of a prostitute
dangerously
perched her
childs dreams
will time also
pollute on the
same parallel
line of pain
a hindu beggar
posing as a muslim
he knows i know
he is perhaps
a deaf and mute
the moving bus
of time .. and my
ricksha caught
on crossroads
a traffic signal
pictorial pursuit
i simply aim i shoot
poetizing words
aggravating sorrow
i pay my beggarly
tribute those
who passed
them before me
do they really
care two hoots
even if they
had a camera
this picture
they would
not shoot
withering
branches
barren hope
over swollen
dying fruits
still clinging
to a few strands
of roots ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube