Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Latest Update On Facebook

I am on Facebook as a serious blogger ,, I showcase pimp my blogs poetry , my restless angst I am not interested in your personal quirks likes dislikes , your religion your faith is your personal prerogative .. I am not interested in your groups your games your pages .. I type with one finger which hurts after some time so I have just a few friends on my Newsfeed whom I know personally , links you send me I dont see .. I dont add friends you suggest ,,,I mostly delete friend requests of people even women I dont know ,,, I am past the age of being sugar candy ,,, so after adding me you understand my madness it is fine if not remain sane unfriend me ,,,
I dont add hijras , hijra lovers and others simply because I dont share your thirst or your quest forgive me ,,,

Beggar Poet
Firoze Shakir

29 October ,, 1.39 am

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube