Friday, October 11, 2013

My Friend Mohamed Bhais Flowerhorns

These are pictures I shot of a Flowerhorn at my friend Mohammed Sajjad Aquarium shop at Kurla East,, he has one of the best collection and all his stuff is hand picked by him from Bangkok,,he has the best range of flowerhorns for the beginner and the professional hobbyist..

Mohammed Bhai is a very straight forward person , I have not been lucky with flowerhorns , somehow they dont survive in my tank .. though I am making another last attempt ..I bought a short body and a baby flowerhorn ..I washed my tank with potassium put hypo and kitchen salt.. in a partitioned tank ,,

I am doing this for Marziya my 6 year old grand daughter and Nerjis and Zinnia my other grand daughter both 2 years both love fish.. Nerjis can spot name black ghosts , suckers , ottocinclus and other fishes ..

Marziya has 2 cages of Java finches all colrs..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube