Monday, October 28, 2013

Adnan Sami And Me Shot By My Tailor Master

He was quite nervous my tailor master and I dont know what other button he pressed but he shot without flash and I edited and saved the grace of this picture as BW through Aviary tool ...

I was Adnan Bhais house today..for some work.. and we had a very long chat he and his pretty wife , their hospitality out of the world,,, and today Adnan Bhai was narrating to his wife how we met a few years back.. Mrs Punam Sinha got a gift of a shawl fabric from Adnan Sami for her husband Shatrughan Sinha.. she wanted me to design a shirt for him , as there was ample fabric she requested me to make one shirt for Adnan Sami , she sent me to his house for measurements , and we just clicked ...and we have been friends since Tera Chehra and Lift Kara De ..than I made a dress for Azan Samis video..

But there is one incident that binds me with Adnan Sami.. and it is this incident that made me treat him with the highest respect , I was doing some stuff for a video and I delivered Adnan Samis dress to the producers without taking money as they assured me they would pay after the shoot ..
When Adnan Sami called me regarding the clothes I told him I had delivered it to his producers , he asked me if I was paid I told him they promised to pay after the shoot .. he asked me to get the clothes back as he wanted to try them, I got the clothes back it was a 2 oclock shift I did some minor adjustments and Adnan Bhai said now deliver them only when you get the payment hard cash, ... and it was what I did .. I got my payment after a lot of cribbing and Adnan Bhai had told them he would not shoot till I was paid.. he left for the shoot when I got my payment ,,

No actor has done this for me save perhaps Mr Kiran Kumar ,,,and I am Adnan Samis greatest fan.. his respect for my work my dedication.. I have never mentioned this incident before .. but it speaks volumes of his fairness and justice..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube