Sunday, September 15, 2013

Photographers Are Not Violent People ,,We Shoot To Give You A Second Life

As an Indian , as a Shia born Muslim I would not speak ill of any mans religion or faith nor shoot to ridicule it...simply because my parents respected all religion ,, taught me to respect all religion too the greatest religion of Humanity, I shoot Hinduism, Christianity Sufism as passionately as I shoot my own faith without bias without blinkers ..as a photographer behind the camera I become part of the people I shoot..my inner dislikes I keep to myself and are not for sharing on public forum of social media..so it saddens me if a Hindu misplaced misguided man insults the Shia Faith customs that he does not belong to or are not part of his heritage or inheritance ,,, Hinduism is part of my cultural ethos without my Hindu friends Christian priests as my teachers Parsi friends Buddhist friends I would have not reached this far .. I dont sell my pictures I am not a professional photographer I use photography as a blogger to educate people of life in my backyard..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube