Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dam Madar Beda Par..



he blessed me
holistically
touching my
head ..he said
watch your
step ..as
your silhouette
of pain walks
ahead ..on the
soul of your
poetry it softly
treads ..light
on your humility
it silently sheds
you have to work
all your life to
earn your daily
bread ..you
cannot renounce
life take up the
garbs of a monk
no not yet

you will
always be
in her debt
she who
captured
you in
a prison cell
of the internet
do not fume
or fret you
will be free
once you
learn to
forgive
forget '
one sided
love is a
game of
russian
roulette
have no
desire
wishful
pain
or regret

this poem was inspired by mind meld
the picture came first the poem
i had withheld i had forgotten the
password to my cosmic smithy
where my words are held

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube