Monday, August 19, 2013

Two Street Photographers Of Bandra Shot By Marziya Shakir 4 Year Old


Once the camera enters your soul.. than it becomes a part of your cosmic consciousness and being..F stops , aperture other nitty gritty will come later , at the moment the camera and Marziya Shakir are in total alignment , and finely tuned ..

And this was shot last year on Independence Day ,, and Nerjis Asif Shakir her sister two year old now too has her mind soul aligned with the camera ,, and the lessons learnt through shooting pictures get embedded deep , the camera is the quintessential teacher of life .. no greater teacher than the camera and a path to self knowledge.

Today is World Photography day I stayed at home , I was invited by Mr Mukesh Parpiani to NCPA but did not go, and I did not get the Google+ invite for Tote and Turf World Photography event .... perhaps rights of admission is reserved for dogs and beggar poets I presume .. I had met Mr Raghu Rai at the Maha Kumbh it would have been nice meeting him again a very humble human photographer .

And as mentioned earlier I have lost the passion to shoot pictures I prefer re editing my old images at Flickr through the Aviary tool and adding a new dimension .. old wine in new bottle.

Poems come easy but all picture dont pre-empt poetry .....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube