Sunday, August 18, 2013

Now Is The Right Time To Shoot Ganesha Workshops In Bandra Parel Lalbagh



Photographers in Mumbai always crib there is nothing to shoot , and I have shot so much that of late I have forced myself to stop shooting , instead I re work on my old images at Flickr via their easy to do Aviary tool , convert some of my pictures into Monochromes .,,the original picture remains unedited I post the new copy as a new post and new picture.

As a blogger poet the reworked image changes the dimension of my thought now , as I just posted pictures at Flickr in a batch as is where is I hardly deleted anything.. the new image in monochrome sometime inspires a poem or a new modern contemporary title .

I dont like Photoshop and layers and as I type with a single finger the Aviary tool serves my purpose and poetry of Life.

I have completely cut down on my street photography .. I dont ransack the streets with my camera and with 284950 images in my Flickr photostream it is ideal for my Aviary adventure ..
Aviary is not blogger friendly like Picnic and the Aviary dudes are very Flickr unfriendly it is as though they are doing a great favor to Flickr members they dont respond to your queries , totally arrogant conceited and snobbish..I hope Ms Marissa Mayer buys them off too and send them Tumbling down cyberspace ..

Sometimes my words come true being a pseudo psychic and a part time mystic.. so I think now is the right time to shoot the Ganesha workshops and during the last week before thy are installed at the Pandals you get some great shots at Lalbagh or Parel.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube