Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Am Back In My Prison Cell At Facebook...

www.facebook.com/firozeshakir

I join Facebook 29 August 2013


i had deactivated my facebook
account went into a shell of
loneliness a sabbatical
i took ,, did not take any
calls burnt my old
phonebook.. sat at home
helping the grandkids
breed finches set up
a tropical fish aquarium
beef liver heart spinach
mixture i learnt to cook
when i wanted crap my
thoughts in 140 words
twitter was where i looked
pulling the flush was
re tweeting ,,i decided
no more social media to
stay off hooked


but than a friend
gave me hope
gave me strength
thanks to her
faith in my blogs
i am back in a
prison cell at
facebook
pimping
my poetry
my pictures
my pathos
my passion
i changed
my hulia
my malang
outlook
once again
the morsel of
the forbidden
fruit i partook
one sided love
uncooked

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube