Monday, June 10, 2013

I Can Go Out Now And Shoot Her Getting Wet


post her picture
on the net but
i would embarrass
her helpless facing
the vagaries of
nature ..caught
in a vicious net
my muse you bet
it was the final
of the world cup
cricket match
when we
accidentally
met a pre destined
moment of my doom
still in her debt
a loaded dice
the game was set
her heart was willing
but her soul was
not a room to let
so we parted
those phone calls
her lilting laughter
i try to forget
yet she enters
my poetic
consciousness
to mock me
humiliate me
though i have
lost all interest
i hate love stories
all the best

maybe
one day
some other time
some other place
we will meet
tete a tete
my restless angst
noir bete ..her heart
a silent stone
on her heaving chest
one who flew over
my cuckoos nest

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube