Saturday, May 25, 2013

Once Upon A Time I Was A Flickr Pro

“…there’s no such thing as Flickr Pro, because today, with cameras as pervasive as they are, there is no such thing really as professional photographers, when there’s everything is professional photographers [sic]. Certainly there is varying levels of skills, but we didn’t want to have a Flickr Pro anymore, we wanted everyone to have professional quality photos, space, and sharing.” Marissa Mayer CEO Yahoo

a serious
hobbyist
photographer
beggar poet
barefeet blogger
my humility
to all my
flickr friends
fellow photographers
viewers i owe
till new
flickr
a monstrosity
in disguise
asked me to go
i had aged
become useless
the final blow
i am shocked
at my moderation
i have nothing
else to show
my flickr
photostream
on funereal
last journey
flows ..the
passion
pathos
poetry
of firoze
chapter
closed

my last words
new flickr sucks
as weeds on my
dead body grows

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube