Monday, May 20, 2013

My Host Peersaab Fakhru Miya Hujra No 6 Ajmer Sharif .. 2013



Ever since I first visited Ajmer in 2005 at the invitation of Peersaab Fakhru Miya Lion Of Ajmer I have been staying at his house partaking of his humble hospitality and his love for this beggar poet of Mumbai.

Peersaab Fakhru Miya is an eminent Islamic scholar lover of Ahle Bayt and firm believer of the Shohadas of Karbala .

He is a pucca Hussaini and holds Hazrat Abbas in the highest esteem.. perhaps it was this powerful current that bought us together and has kept us bound forever.

He is sincere devotee of Khwajah Garib Nawaz who was the greatest lover of Hussain.. no doubt about that ...

Shah ast Hussain, Badshah ast Hussain
Deen ast Hussain, Deen Panah ast Hussain
Sardad na dad dast, dar dast-e-yazeed,
Haqaa key binaey La ila ast Hussain

His sons Farid Miya and Qambar Miya are the pillars of his heritage and both have been as hospitable to me as their father.

Peersaabs Murids go out of their way to make my stay of 3 or 4 days as comfortable as possible .. they treat me with the respect of a father .. I owe them a lot for their selfless love to me .

It is my tribute to Peersaab Fakhru Miya Hujra No 6 that his pictures are in a separate set .. within my Ajmer Urus set..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube