Friday, April 12, 2013

The Urus Of Sultan Shah Baba Takiya Vijapur 2013 Amin Baba And Me



I took an AC sleeper on 8 April on the Aravalli Express for Ahmedabad as I was invited by Amin Malang to his village in Mehsana district ...Vijapur Gujrat.

I reached Ahmedabad the next morning at 5.30 am took a bus for Vijapur.

I had met Amin Baba a dynamic malang at Makhanpur with his Murids Syed Bhai and others.

The Urus was 29 and 30 April , I needed a break and so I shifted gears of my body and spirit.

I was picked up from the Vijapur bus stand and reached the Dargah of Sultan Shah Baba at Vijapur.

This is my new set at Flickr.com

Here Amin Malang is felicitating me with a Pheta or Turban.. thee turban once belonged to Sayed Rafiq Malang Masoomi.. I was getting part of it.. turban of Dam Madar Malangs are over 25 metr in length.. because of their dread heads .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube