Friday, April 26, 2013

Naga Babas And His Car ..Maha Kumbh



He was one of the most famous babas at the junction of Sector 4 and Sector 5 .

Young versatile robust and athletic, most of the foreigners , photographers weed smokers hung around him , listening to his words through gestures.

He was cordial with me and offered me tea and I enjoyed shooting him , most of my Naga Baba pictures due to frontal nudity are restricted by Flickr set of rules regulations and can be viewed only if you are a Flickr member ..

I had one of the most memorable Maha Kumbh and I shot over 3500 pictures in all..

I shot Naked Nagas on the roads after the Shahi Snan to show their natural disposition and their unique compatibility with the surroundings.. you dont see naked naga sadhus walking on the streets of Mumbai.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube