Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Leave Mumbai To Shoot Urus of Sultan Shah Baba Vijapur Gujrat ..


I have just returned this morning shoot Sultan Shah Babas Urus at Vijapur Gujrat in Mehsana district , I was invited by Amin Malang Dam Madar, this Vijapur Takiya seat belongs to the Dewangan Malang order , and Amin Malang Baba who is the Gaddi Nashin has done a great job, he is building a huge mosque at Vijapur Gujrat.

Highly respected and held in high esteem is Amin Baba.

Sadly Masoom Baba And Rafiq bab could not make it to the Vijapur Urus , so I cut short my stay, took a bus to Unjha a rickshah to Unnava and shot the famoous Dargah Of Hazrat Syed Ali Meera Datar.. I shot this Dargah thanks to Khadim Syed Samad elder brother of Khadim Atik Miya.

I shall post all this after I complete my backlog of Lucknow pictures and trip..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube