Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Without My Naga Guru Shree Vijay Giri Triveni Maharaj I Could Not Have Shot All This


It is not easy shooting the Juna Akhada or the Naga Sadhus but the presence of my Guru gave me moral strength , and I wanted to document this great Maha Kumbh and share it with all of you...

I had a lot of SD cards remaining when I returned but I shot in moderation , never getting carried off ...

On the 15 Basant Panchami Shahi Snan I could have stayed back on the ghats Sangam continued shooting but I came back with my Guru I had bathed too with my Naga Guru was enough for me.

I shot the Nagas doing ling kriya with swords , I shot in limiatation this was my first Maha Kumbh and I made contacts , I shot people without provoking them..

I met Mr Raghu Rai a giant of a photographer who hugged and encouraged me I met Flickr photographers too.I met my brilliant nephew after 15 years Adnan Abidi Reuters and this was a very rekindling memorable moment.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube