Monday, February 4, 2013

Why Me ? I Am Only A Broke Beggar Poet Of Mumbai

pedrohernandez@careceo.com

Dear friend,

I pray this letter meets you in good health and condition. My Name is Pedro Hernandez, I am from Portugal but born and breath up in Russia, I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment. Right now according to medical experts I have only few months to live. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business. Though I was very rich but I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared about But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just making all the money in the world. I believe if God would give me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

I Would like to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of the sum of (USD 11,200,680.00) to you for your personal possession for Charity Disbursement to the Less Privileges around you and environs, Haiti and Japanese Earthquake Victims, Homeless People, but to mention few. Therefore, I appeal to you to write me via my mail address: ped.hernandez@yahoo.com for more details.

N/B:Kindly note that 40% of this funds must go to victims of Haiti/Japan Earthquake , 55% to other Charity Organizations around the World and 5% for your effort and time.

God be with you as you do so.
Mr. Pedro Hernandez.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube